This privacy statement sets out how Process Selling uses and protects any information that you give the Company when you use this website.
Process Selling is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. All data collected on this site shall be processed in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988, the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003, and the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) as amended, modified, or consolidated (“the Data Protection Acts”). Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Who We Are and What We Do
Process Selling specialises in providing B2B sales consultancy and training, that enables business growth by empowering both sales leaders and salespeople to better plan and execute sales-related activity. This is provided by way of professional consulting services.
Where We Are
Our offices are at Mountain West, Oranmore, Co. Galway, Ireland. You can also contact us directly at email@example.com. Our data controller is Brendan Dunne.
Collection of Personal Data
Process Selling will not use this website to collect personal information covertly. The only personal information collected is information which is volunteered by you (e.g. by your filling in online forms, subscribing to a newsletter or blog, or registering with us through the website). Save as set out in this Privacy Statement this data will not be shared with any third parties unless required by law.
What Personal Data do we Collect?
We may collect the following information:
· Names and addresses
· Contact information including email address and telephone number
· Bank account details to transfer payments
· IP addresses
· Industry details
· Text submitted by you in webforms
Why do we Collect Personal Data?
We require this information, based on the following legitimate interests, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
· To process orders for products
· To process payments for products
· To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
· To follow up with you by live chat, email or telephone in respect of your order
· To process requests for quotes or further information about our products or services
· To improve our products and services.
· Other day to day administration purposes which are in our legitimate interests, such
as the identification and suppression of SPAM.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, and other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
· We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your needs and/or interests.
You have the right to object to direct marketing that uses your personal data.
Process Selling is not using any automated decision making.
Other Purposes for Processing Personal Data
In addition to the above reasons, we may also process personal data in the following circumstances:
· We may process personal data for the purpose of seeking legal advice. For example, in the event of persistent non-payment of invoices we may provide information to our legal advisors or debt collection agencies.
· Where we receive a data access request under the Data Protection Acts, we may be required to disclose personal data of website users and/ or customers to An Garda Siochana, the Revenue Commissioners or other authorised body.
· We process certain data, including IP addresses, as part of our internal system logging on this website to support the diagnosis of issues and maintenance of the site.
Who do we share your Personal Data with and Why?
While as a general rule we don’t share your data with third parties, there are circumstances in which we may do so in the normal course of business, in order to provide services to you or as consented to by you. For example, we occasionally use third party services, such as Stripe Accounts to process orders and payments or Assessments24x7 to facilitate DISC and Sales IQ Plus assessments. This requires your data to be processed by those companies.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can find information on how to use browser settings to stop unwanted cookies here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
We use Google Analytics on this site. Google Analytics writes cookies to your device. We truncate the IP addresses in these cookies to de-identify individuals as much as possible. Google Analytics necessitates the transfer of some data to servers in the United States.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line. For more detailed information regarding security features on this site, please see https://ie.godaddy.com/help/what-are-privacy-laws-27878.
We retain data obtained through this website only for so long as is necessary in order to provide services to customers, engage in marketing activities in accordance with this Privacy Statement and other legitimate purposes of the business.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question.
Cross Border Data Transfer
This website is hosted in the U.S. by GoDaddy and is certified under the new EU-US Privacy Shield framework. Other than the website host, as a result of our use of third party services, we do not transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area and we endeavor to only engage third party service providers who have demonstrated a willingness to work within the parameters of EU Data Protection Laws.
Your Rights: Access, Rectification and Erasure
You have the rights to:
· Have the fact of processing of your personal data confirmed to you and details of who your data might be shared with or where we obtained it from provided to you;
· Have a copy of your personal data provided to you in an intelligible format;
· Have errors in data we hold about you corrected, or to have your data deleted;
· Have your personal data excluded from processing or from certain categories of processing; and
· Lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data with the Data Protection Commissioner.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Acts. Similarly, if you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please notify us in the manner as set out above. We will rectify or delete any information which is found to be inaccurate.
To exercise your rights you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be asked for additional data to verify your identity as part of the processing requests to exercise your rights.
Updates and Changes
This Privacy Statement is regularly reviewed to ensure that it is up-to-date and we may change this Privacy Statement on occasion by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from the, 10th October 2022.
Copyright © 2023 Process Selling - All Rights Reserved.